Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Soaking up Halifax Culture

Schmooze and Mingle at Urbanity

I spent Monday night at my favorite local salon, mingling and networking and tasting some delicious international treats.

Fashion items of note: Rosslyn made the dress she is wearing in this photo (although you can't see the whole thing) - putting our sewing class to work!


The June Event! for the Centre for Women in Business

Revisiting my past-life as a CWB co-op student, I volunteered at this event for women in the (very fashionable) business community.




I made some great connections, dished about the blog, and got to wear a fabulous black and pink ensemble like Krista and Jenn in this photo.

You have to love a color-coordinated team!

Stay tuned forthe CWB's fall event, a whole new kind of tailgating party.

No comments:

Post a Comment