Monday, March 15, 2010

Forever fashionable

One of my favorite places to shop online is the Canadian Forever 21 site at canada.forever21.com
(Sorry for the intense focus on online shopping lately - you can tell I haven't been out in the real shopping world in a while)

Right now they are featuring Destination 21, a spring collection specifcally for spring breakers! Depending on your plans, you can check out fashion-casual outdoorsy pieces, gems for jet-setting, and beachy looks. To see what you should be sporting on break, check out http://canada.forever21.com/springcollection/












I may need to purchase the heart compact mirror (although I'm not really a spring breaker). I will have to check out the new spring florals section as well, but I have already picked up one of the fab cardigans from that section!

Also, Forever 21 magazine is coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment