Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Twinkle, twinkle, little bat!

So many recent things to blog about - one of them is the release of Tom Binns' Alice in Wonderland jewelry collection. I am absolutely in love with Alice in Wonderland (and was the Mad Hatter for Halloween this year).

I love the items with all the crazy hearts (see the earrings to the left), but I am not super keen on the keyholes with the images inside. Although they are not my favorite, you might totally adore them, so check out http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/daily/100223-tom-binns-collection-for-alice-in-w/gallery.aspx#

Although his jewelry isn't really available in Hali (or online, as far as I can tell), there are loads of fabulous Alice-inspired pieces on etsy.com

I could spend all day looking at fabulous and creative pieces on Etsy, but that is another post for another day!

(For now, here are some things I currently love on Etsy: cute pouches, vintage baubles, fashionable furniture, recycled rugs, great graphic tees, and adorable accesories. Enjoy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment