Thursday, November 5, 2009

Atlantic Fashion Week

As promised, I'm going to be posting my thoughts on Atlantic Fashion Week!
I only made it to one fashion show (of two), but some of the lines blew me away a little.

I think half the fun of a fashion show is watching what the audience is wearing. I love walking into a room lacking in total fashion fails. It gives me so much inspiration. I also realized, while observing the room from my seat in the back (good for roaming to take pictures), that I am totally jealous of fasionable people who can pull off the pixie cut. My hair is far too curly.

There was fab and not so fab in each line, but some of my fave pieces shown were by Lee Latagan, Sunsets on the Eastside, and Veronica MacIssac.

Stay tuned, as I post my fave looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment